Make 4 payments of $8.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
DOWSIL™ 748 Noncorrosive Sealant is a one-component, ready-to-use, nonslumping silicone material that reacts with moisture in the air to cure to a tough, rubbery solid. As a general purpose adhesive/sealant, it features:
- Compliance with FDA Regulation CFR 177.2600 covering indirect food contact
- A noncorrosive cure mechanism that produces no corrosive by-products; can be used in corrosion-sensitive electrical and PCB system assemblies equipment (on copper and other sensitive metals) with no adverse effect
- Easy handling with no mixing, heating or solvent hazards; easy repair by cutting away old material and replacing with fresh material
- A service-temperature range from -67 to 350°F (-55 to 177°C) for extended periods, and up to 400°F (204°C) for shorter times
- Resistance to harsh environments such as ozone, corona, moisture and weathering
General-purpose bonding and sealing applications where low odour and noncorrosive properties are required
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Can be used in corrosion-sensitive electrical and PCB system assemblies equipment with no adverse effect
- Easy handling
- UL listed
- Complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.2600 covering indirect food contact
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.