Make 4 payments of $8.54 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
DOWSIL™ 736 Heat Resistant Sealant is a one-part, nonslumping paste that cures to a rubbery solid at room temperature on exposure to water vapor in the air. This silicone product is formulated to perform at temperatures ranging from -65 to 260°C (-85 to 500°F) for continuous operation and to 315°C (600°F) for intermittent exposure. It can be used for numerous sealing and bonding applications.
- Sealing and encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing
- Moving oven belts
- Industrial Ovens
- Bag filters on smokestacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
DOWSIL 736 Heat Resistant Sealant is supplied ready to use. Under pressure, it flows readily from its container. The paste-like consistency makes it easy to work; a spatula or wooden paddle can be used for tooling the surface.
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°F)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.