Make 4 payments of $37.06 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
DOWSIL™ 730 FS Solvent Resistant Sealant is a ready-to-use, solventless, nonslumping fluorosilicone rubber paste that reacts with moisture in the air to form a tough, rubbery solid. It is a fluid-resistant material that is ideally suited for use in many applications where resistance to fumes, splash, and sometimes even total immersion in fuels, oils and solvents is needed.
DOWSIL 730 FS Solvent Resistant Sealant features good resistance to weathering, vibration moisture, ozone, and temperature extremes. It retains its flexibility over a wide temperature.
DOWSIL 730 FS Solvent Resistant Sealant can be applied overhead or on vertical surfaces without fear of sagging, slumping or running off.
- For bonding and sealing applications where resistance to the swelling effects of fuels, solvents and oils is required.
- For assembling and/or repairing of fuel systems and tanks.
- Used for formed-in-place gaskets where irregular shapes and harsh conditions reject ordinary seals.
- For bonding or sealing of components exposed to moisture, vibration, shock, fuels, solvents and oils for long periods of time.
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- One-component fluorosilicone adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -65°C (-85°F) to 260°C (500°F)
- Retains its properties under exposure to fuels, oils and solvents
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.