Make 4 payments of $44.56 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
DOWSIL™ 3145 RTV one-part moisture cure adhesives are generally cured at room temperature and in an environment of 30 to 80 per cent relative humidity eliminating the need for curing ovens and the associated costs of energy and capital. Greater than 90 per cent of full physical properties should be attained within 24 to 72 hours and varies according to a product.
Faster manufacturing throughput can be achieved since the adhesive and component can be handled in much shorter times of about 10 to 120 minutes, depending on the adhesive selected and the amount applied.
These adhesives are not typically used in highly confined spaces or where a deep section cure is required as they generally cure the exposed surface inward at a rate of 0.25 inch per seven days.
Cure progresses from the outer exposed surface and is dependent on the moisture in the air. Working time is generally a few minutes to an hour for these products until a surface skin begins to form. Mild heat below 60°C (140°F) may be used to increase through-put by accelerating the cure.
- Sealing openings in modules and housings
- Adding mechanical stability to individual components
- Assembly of components on PWBs
- Sealing in and around wired and electrical leads
- Yoke assembly
- Automated or manual needle dispense
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Room temperature cure
- High tensile strength and elongation
- Enhanced thermal stability
- MIL-A-46146 Group II/III, TY I
- No mixing required
- RT cure, no ovens required
- Faster in-line processing with optional heat acceleration
- Can be considered for uses with Mil-Spec requirements
- Can be considered for uses needing special high-temperature stability
- One part
- Polydimethylsiloxane adhesive
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.