Make 4 payments of $37.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Dow one-part moisture cure adhesives are generally cured at room temperature and in an environment of 30 to 80 per cent relative humidity eliminating the need for curing ovens and the associated costs of energy and capital. Greater than 90 per cent of full physical properties should be attained within 24 to 72 hours and varies according to the product.
Faster manufacturing throughput can be achieved since the adhesive and component can be handled in much shorter times of about 10 to 120 minutes, depending on the adhesive selected and the amount applied.
These adhesives are not typically used in highly confined spaces or where a deep section cure is required as they generally cure of the exposed surface inward at a rate of 0.25 inch per seven days. Cure progresses from the outer exposed surface and is dependent on the moisture in the air. Working time is generally a few minutes to an hour for these products until a surface skin begins to form.
Mild heat below 60°C (140°F) may be used to increase through-put by accelerating the cure. Dow adhesives retain their original physical and electrical properties over a broad range of operating conditions which enhance the reliability and service life of devices.
- Protection of corrosion-sensitive components
- Protection of rigid and flexible circuit boards
- Improved pin/solder joint coverage
- Thin-section encapsulation
- Pin sealing
- Syringe or needle
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Good flowability
- Room temperature cure
- No added solvents
- UL 94 V-1, IPC-CC-830 and MIL-A-46146 tested
- No mixing required
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Faster in-line processing with optional heat acceleration
- Able to flow, fill or self-levelling after dispensing
- Can be considered for uses requiring added flame resistance, IPC or Mil-Spec testing
- UV indicator for manual and automated inspection
- One part
- Polydimethylsiloxane adhesive
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.