Make 4 payments of $25.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer is used to improve adhesion and accelerate adhesion build-up of silicone sealants to various substrates. This moisture curing primer is supplied as a dilute solution of reactive materials in low viscosity siloxane.
The DOWSIL 1200 OS Primer is classified as Low-Solids Adhesive Primer according to the following regulations: Rule 1168 for Adhesives and Sealant Applications published on the South Coast Air Quality Management District and Rule 8-51 for Organic Compounds, Adhesive and Sealant Products published by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District. The VOC Inclusive value reported on the product label follows the definitions on these regulations. The VOC Exclusive value on the product label does not apply.
Primer for silicone adhesives and sealants
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Improves adhesion of silicone sealants to many substrates
- Provides more uniform and stronger bonds
- Conforms to South Coast and Bay Air Quality Management District Regulations for Architectural Sealant Primers
- Low VOC at 76 g/l
- Formulated for low toxicity
- OS solvent used does not deplete the ozone layer. OS = Ozone Safe
- Primer is suitable for Weathersealing and Structural Glazing applications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.