Cellulose Fibre Gasket Roll Mule 166 Oil Resistant 1000mm X 300mm [Thickness: 0.4mm]
Make 4 payments of $3.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
A Cellulose fibre-based material, with an oil-resistant binder. General-purpose gasket material for lubricating oils and solvents. High flexibility and compressibility. Oil sumps and gearbox covers.
The material is a reliable and cost-effective way of creating your own bespoke gaskets or discontinued parts - the broad range of automotive uses include: Engine components Carburettor; fuel pump; front plate; oil pump; oil filter; side cover; timing cover; thermostat; water pump Gearbox- Input shaft; exit housing; top cover; gearbox to clutch Rear Axle - Axle cover; axle shaft
- Material Type: Plasticised gelatine impregnated paper, cellulose
- Thickness: 0.4, 0.75, 1.5, 3
- Colour: Brown
- Max Operating Temperature: Up to +110°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.