Make 4 payments of $14.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The Bordo E-Z Chamfer tool will help to chamfer the end of threaded rod or rusty bolts with ease and it will only take a few seconds!
This new innovation tool is made from M2 HSS (High-Speed Steel) to ensure it will work on the toughest materials. It can easily chamfer stainless steel and Grade 12.9 hard bolts which are notorious for being hardened and hard to work with.
With the new pentagon-shaped cone design, the E-Z Chamfer is extremely efficient and last for much longer compared to other tools.
E-Z Chamfer efficiently removes burrs and ridges from bolts, pipe, threaded rod, bar and dowels. It is suitable for use on metals including mild and hardened steels, stainless steel, copper and brass, as well as timber, fibreglass and plastics.
E-Z Chamfer prevents sparks and burns. When used correctly at low RPMs the tool will not overheat the workpiece. Threads and burrs are sheared off creating the perfect chamfer for starting a nut or threading die.
Suitable for metals:
- MILD STEEL - U.S. Grade 2 - Metric Grade 4.8
- HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade 5 - Metric Grade 8.8
- VERY HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade 8 - Metric Grade 10.9
- STAINLESS STEEL - 300 Series
- SUPER HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade ASTM-A574 - Metric Grade 12.9
E-Z Chamfer works by shearing a small amount of material every revolution. Slow drill speed with medium pressure will yield the best results. In most applications, it is only necessary to chamfer the first 1 to 3 threads of a bolt or threaded rod.
Size Range 8-22mm
|Size Range||8-22 mm, 5/16-7/8"|
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.