- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Tungsten Carbide Tipped Deck Bit
Bordo's Deck Bits are depth adjustable to suit specific screw and timber combinations. Simply loosen the cap screws and slide the countersink assembly to achieve the desired depth. Re-tighten and you're done!
Ideal for use in hard and soft woods. The non-marking collar ensures a prodessional finish even with the most demanding timbers.
The TCT model is for added extreme performance and bit life use. All the features of the original Deck Bit with the advantage of Tungsten Carbide.
Additionally Deck Bits feature:
• Pilot hole to suit 10G or 14G screws.
• Prevent decking timber splitting.
• Adjustable, free spinning, non-marking collar.
• Wide gullets prevent the jamming and clogging of wood chips.
• Large gullets also provide an unobscured view of the operation.
• Replaceable TCT pilot drill.
• Heavy duty hex shank ensures maximum torque transfer & eliminates chuck slip
When using TCT Deck Bits in compressed fibre cement sheet, or other abrasive materials, it is recommended to use a TCT pilot drill to maximise perfomance and increase the life of your Deck Bit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.