Bluetooth 3.0 Hands Free Music Beanie Cap With Stereo Headphones and Headlamp
Make 4 payments of $11.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Integrated rechargeable light & Bluetooth speakers (works with all smart phones).
Great for camping, tradies, fishing etc. The perfect accessory for winter!
- High power 200 Lumen light
- Stereo speakers (with SIRI control)
- Microphone for hands free calling
- USB rechargeable
Frequency Response: 20HZ---20KHZ
USB: Mini USB
Power: built in lithium rechargeable battery
Operating Conditions: -40°C -- +70 °C
Simple & Unique, Convenient Design
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
BLUETOOTH 3.0 HANDS FREE MUSIC BEANIE CAP WITH STEBy: Jan Hofman on 15 March 2018Beanie is nice an warm. Blue tooth speakers not up to the task even in the quieter end of a Boeing 737. In-ear plugs would be a better option. Forget trying to talk to someone on your mobile phone using this item. Suited for listening to music in bed or at a funeral only. Forget the hype. It is crap