Black Rat Mega Grunt Double Pumper 200Psi Air Compressor 4Wd 4X4 - Gc400
Make 4 payments of $28.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Black Rat Mega Grunt Double Pumper 200psi Air Compressor
Double the pump - twice the grunt!
Twin cylinders deliver more air when you need it.
Pumps out a whopping 85 litres per minute (50 litres/min @ 30 psi)
Inflates 4x4 tyres (10R.15) from 15psi to 32psi in approx 1 minute and then continues to do so for 5 of your mate’s vehicles as well, before there is a chance of the thermal shut down switch kicking in.
Complete with strong carry bag, long power lead and snap on recoil air hose with dual calibrated gauge.
- Air Flow: 85L per minute (50L Per minute @30PSI)
- Amps: 30A
- Working pressure: 150psi
- Operating Cycles: 40 Mins @ 40psi at 24C
- Stainless steel valves
- Hi performance PTFE piston rings
- Cast iron air pump casing
- In line 30Amp fuse
- .25HP Permanent magnet motor
- Thermal overload cut off
- Built in tyre deflator
- Rubber feet to help prevent vibration
- Multiple cooling fins for better heat dissipation
- 6 Metre coiled air hose and pressure gauge
- Sports ball and air matress connectors
- Heavy Duty canvas carry bag included
- Soft grip anatomic handle
- Strong storage bag with dual compartments
- Built-in tyre deflation feature
- Snap on coiled air hose with chrome metal Kpa/psi gauge. Precise fit screw-on tyre valve fitting
- Automatic built in thermal overload cut-off switch protects the motor from damage through overheating
- Powerful .25hp permanent magnet motor drawing 15-30 amps
- Rubber feet mounting helps to prevent excessive vibration
- Stainless steel valves with high performance PTFE piston rings. Cast iron air pump casing with cooling fins for quick heat dissipation and efficient operation
- Heavy duty power lead with clamps and in-built 30amp inline fuse
Backed by a 12 month manufacturer warranty!
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.