Make 4 payments of $55.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Black Books Combo - By Pat Rapp
This is a combo pack including all three Black Books by Pat Rapp (Engineers)
Electrical Black Book 3rd Edition
A Technical Electrical Resource Book consolidating the abundance of Electrical information into an easy-to-read and convenient user-friendly format.
Whether you are an Electrician, Designer, Engineer or looking to understand the Electrical field better, the Electrical Black Book is an invaluable tool for Apprentices, Trainees, Tradesmen, Machine Shops and Technical Colleges, even simply as a gift to a colleague.
- Australian / New Zealand Version
- 2nd Edition (Released April 2018)
- Formulae, Circuits, Calculations, Electrical Tables
- Includes a FREE Set of Self Adhesive Index Tabs
Engineers Black Book 3rd Edition (Metric)
The Last Engineering Tool you'll EVER need.
This Pocket Book contains a wealth of up-to-date, useful, practical & hard to find information such as Data Sheets, Formulae, Reference Tables & Equivalent Charts. Content:
- Grinding Wheels
- Conversion Factors
- Spur Gear Calculations
- Hardening and Tempering
- Engineering Drawing Standards
- Geometrical Construction
- Sharpening Information
- Tungsten Carbide
- Bolts & Nuts
- Keys and Keyways
- Weights of Metals
- Tapping Drill Sizes
- Speeds and Feeds
- Equivalent Charts
- G Codes
- Published by Pat Rapp
- Published in 2004
- 160 Matt Laminated greaseproof to ensure Glare-Free Reading and long life
- Wire bound to stay flat on the workbench when reading
- Ideal for engineers, tradespeople, apprentices, machine shops, tool rooms and technical colleges
Fasteners Black Book 1st Edition (Metric)
A wealth of up-to-date, useful, information within the matte laminated grease proof pages. Wire bound to stay flat on the workbench when reading and is ideal for engineers, tradespeople, apprentices, machine shops, tool rooms, technical colleges and more.
- 200+ page pocketbook
- FREE Thread Pitch Identification Gauge
- Screw thread fundamentals
- Thread classes
- Materials & coatings
- Fastener strengths & markings
- Dimensional specifications DIN/ISO/ANS
- Screw thread profiles
- Thread terminology
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.