Make 4 payments of $3.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Our Aluminium pulleys are manufactured in Australia using the highest quality materials to ensure our products are much better than any imports.
Being made locally to meet the Australian Standard, we are confident that our pulleys will meet all the requirements for any industrial, engineer, agriculture industries. They are also extremely popular among our DIY blokes who play around with different machinery in their backyards.
All pulleys come with a standard Keyway as well as Grub screws to increase stability, the longevity of the pulley.
Please note 1/2 Inch bore will not have Keyway
We are able to custom made them with different keyway sizes or even no key ways. Our aluminium pulleys come in A section and B section both single and double grooves.
|Brand||Australian Pulley Co|
- The V-pulley is disc-type with a cylindrical bore
- The V-pulley has a fixed/finished bore, and is supplied with a keyway
- The V-pulley is applicable to keyed shaft types
- To be used for light-duty applications
- Material: Aluminium
- Quality manufactured in Australia by Australian Pulley Co.
- V-pulleys are available from stock in both pilot bore (1/2-in) and finished bore options (5/8-in, 3/4-in, and 1-in)
- V-pulleys are available in both single and double groove type for use with A, B, & M- section V-Belts
- Refer to the product data sheet for other technical details
- Double-groove v-pulley is used to further increase the power transmission capacity
- The double-groove configuration distributes the torque across the v-belts and provide mechanical redundancy
- V-pulley dimensions are accurate as they are manufactured in CNC Machine shop and foundry
- V-pulley grooves grip the belts, helping to reduce slippage and maintain efficiency
- A grub screw is provided with the v-pulley which forces down on key steel and stops it from sliding out
- The keyway ensures an intimate fit along the axle to transfer torque between the components
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.