- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The new 670AN4 20V Lithium-ion cordless grease gun from Alemlube is an extremely innovative grease gun featuring an LCD with real time battery capacity, grease level, grease metering information, loss of priming and stall warning that assists the user in always being prepared to have a fully operational grease gun at hand to be active on the job.
Designed and engineered by Alemite USA the 670AN4 is capable of developing a maximum operating pressure of 10,000psi facilitating fast, efficient greasing and offers dual flow rates, low at 113 g/min and up to 170 g/min.
A must for any busy maintenance facility, the 670AN4 can dispense up to fifteen 450g cartridges per charge.
Two Lithium-ion batteries are supplied as standard with fast recharging possible in just one hour so you’ll never be without greasing power to complete your ongoing work.
Lightweight and ergonomic , the 670AN4 is supplied complete with a 90cm long grease gun flex, a heavy duty coupler and has the versatility of three way loading, 450g cartridge, bulk grease or filler pump.
Protected in a durable plastic moulded carry case, the 670AN4 20V Lithium-ion cordless grease gun provides you with an intelligent and trouble-free high pressure, high volume greasing solution.
- Delivery rates of up to 170 g/min
- Grease pressure of up to 10,000psi (690bar)
- Suitable for NLGI1 and NLGI2 greases
- Up to 15 cartridges per battery charge
- Built in Intelligence
- LCD for real time battery capacity, grease level and grease metering
- Loss of priming and stall warning indication
- Dual flow rates : 113 g/min and up to 170 g/min
- Three way loading: 450g cartridge, bulk grease or filler pump
- LED light with on/off control
- Ball and needle bearings
- Curved slot yoke optimises mechanical efficiency
- Case hardened piston for wear and bend resistance
- Impact resistant LCD lens surrounded by impact absorbing bezel
- Patented air flow management optimises motor and transmission life
- Shape, weight and balance designed for less physical strain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.