Alemite Alemlube 450G 20V Cordless Lithium Grease Gun - 670An5
- 30 Day Returns
- Lightning Fast Dispatch
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The new 670AN5 20V Lithium-ion cordless grease gun from Alemlube is an innovative grease gun with built in intelligence and a new and powerful 4.0Ah battery as standard. The only cordless grease gun kit complete with charger and 4.0Ah battery on the market ready to go, the 670AN5 can dispense up to 35 x 450g cartridges per charge. It’s smart too. An LCD shows real time battery capacity, grease level, grease metering information, loss of priming and stall warning with the press of a button to assist the user in always being prepared to have a fully operational grease gun at hand to be active on the job.
Designed and engineered by Alemite USA, the 670AN5 is capable of developing a maximum operating pressure of 10,000psi (690 bar) facilitating fast, effortless greasing guaranteed and offers dual flow rates: high at 170 g/min, low at 113 g/min. Two Lithium-ion batteries are supplied with the 670AN5, 1 x 4.0Ah and 1 x 2.5Ah, with fast recharging so you’ll never be without greasing power to complete your ongoing work.
Lightweight and ergonomic, the 670AN5 is supplied complete with a 900mm long grease gun flex, a heavy duty coupler and has the versatility of three way loading; 450g cartridge, bulk grease or filler pump. And, a skin version (670AN5-SKIN) without battery can also be purchased to assist in having varying grease grades on hand and ready to swap over or use the additional the battery.
- Heavy Duty Carry Case
- 670AN5 Grease Gun with 450g Barrell
- Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 Hour Fast Charger
- 90CM Long Grease Gun Flex Hose
- Heavy Duty Coupler
- Carry Strap
- Delivery rates of up to 170 g/min
- Grease pressure of up to 10,000psi (690bar)
- Up to 35 cartridges per battery charge
- Built in Intelligence
- LCD with real time battery capacity, grease level and grease metering information
- Battery capacity gauge
- Grease level gauge
- Grease metering capability
- Dual flow rates : Low 113 g/min
- Ball and needle bearings
- Curved slot yoke optimises mechanical efficiency
- Case hardened piston for wear and bend resistance
- Impact resistant LCD lens surrounded by impact absorbing bezel is robust and dependable
- Patented air flow management optimises motor and transmission life
- Shape, weight and balance designed for less physical strain
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, etc…)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.