Air Boy Xl 300Mm Straight Nozzle Blow Gun 232 Psi - Made In Denmark - 124140112
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Extended Air Boy blow gun with a length of 300mm. Great for cleaning out those hard to reach areas. All Air Boy blow gun handles are made from a super strong plastic called "Acetal" which is harder than brass. MADE IN DENMARK
|Air Supply (Bar)||8|
|Category||Other Air Tools|
|Hose Fitting Size (mm)||10|
|Noise Level (Db)||85|
|Nozzle Fitting Size (mm)||8|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||90|
|Other Important Information||Contains Leak Free valve system|
|Product Type||Blow Guns|
|Tool Weight (kg)||0.14|
- Connection: 1/4" internal thread
- Air supply: 16 bar max
- Consumption: Max. 380 L. air/min. at 8 bar
- Temperature range: -10ºC to +80ºC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Ergonomically correct design
- Air Boy blow guns fit the hand snugly, with the trigger design making it easy to obtain the precise quantity of air required.
- Durable & strong
- Air Boy inlets are made in Denmark from hard wearing Acetal Plastic that’s harder than brass.
- Efficient operation
- Air Boy blow guns combine maximum air flow with a low level of noise providing good functional properties, operational reliability & long life.
Air Boy® 124140112 with 2 Year Warranty!
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.