Sutton 25 Piece Heavy Duty Cobalt Hss Metric Jobber Drill Set - D109 Sm3
Make 4 payments of $96.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Sutton D109 SM3 - 25 Piece Metric
Sutton Tools Heavy Duty Cobalt jobber drills are industrial quality for drilling materials that have high hardness and tensile strength such as cast iron, bronze, hardened steel & stainless steel. These drill bits feature a thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials.
Industrial quality for drilling stainless steel and other tough materials.
The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive and heat resistance, for increased strength at higher drilling temperatures
Contains: 1.0 mm – 13.0 mm x 0.5 mm rises
- The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher drilling temperatures
- Thick Core for increased rigidity in hard materials
- 135° Split Point drills > 2mm & 3/32 enables accurate positioning and less drilling pressure
- Surface Finish Colour - tempered finish enables identification of cobalt drills
- Industrial quality for drilling hardened steel
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.