New Model Marlin 6.5L Waste Oil & Fluid Extractor Vacuum Pump Ht1206-018
90 Degree Operation | Handy Tube Storage
Make 4 payments of $24.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Warehouse Stock Levels
Enter your qty and post code to calculate
Marlin 90 Degree Free-Angle Fluid Extractor
New Model - extension tube compartment for neatly storing all three hoses!
Hand-operated oil extractor where pumping the handle creates suction to evacuate waste fluids. Three different suction probes to evacuate via dip-stick tube.
Suction probes included - 5.9mm/6.9mm/9.9mm O/D
6.5L total capacity
Suitable for oils and most other service fluids
Semi-transparent body and graduations allow progress for extraction to be monitored
Perfect for doing oil changes on jet skis, boats, pwc etc
Siphoning water from fish tanks
Vast range of applications!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Specially-designed limitation-free 90 degree operation
- Perfect for all motor vehicles, engine and industrial machinery use
- With Tubing Holder to store tubes easily and efficiently
- AC/DC power is not required
- Prevent oil leaks from the tank with fully automatic mechanism device
- Manufactured in Taiwan to ensure excellence and durable quality
Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $100 (Including GST), however, some are excluded as follows:
- Orders with items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy. (EG: 20KG Oil Drum, Compressors, Welders, long drawer slides, etc…)
- Orders with items that are deemed as dangerous (Aerosol, Flammable products, etc...)
- Locations that are deemed as remote or rural by TNT or Australia Post. Your Shipping fee can be calculated on product pages and it will be charged at checkout.
For standard and express delivery, typically your order will get processed up to 3 business days before dispatch. In some instances, there can be a slight delay due to a high volume of orders. Once the parcel is in the courier's hands, it is out of our control. Parcels going from VIC to non-Metro for standard and express might take slightly longer. If you request something by a certain day, please contact us via E-mail or call before you place the order.
Pick up in Store:
Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
You will be contacted by the warehouse to inform you when your order is ready for collection. Your order will not be ready for collection until notified by our warehouse.
If you require an urgent pick up. Please contact us via email or phone so this can be arranged.
does the job!!!By: Pete on 20 July 2017bought this to do top down oil changes on a Holden Cruze Turbo Diesel but haven't got around to that job yet. Done a couple of mowers however and am very happy with the product. The tube storage is a bit awkward but I have some spare PVC pipe and end caps so will make a holder for them to keep them under control. Would recommend this to anyone doing DIY oil changes - great product.
Great product!By: Geoff on 2 March 2016I was delighted to find that this is identical to my Macnaught branded pump but even though it's $20 cheaper. The tube holder on the back is great for keeping them dirt free. Very happy