- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
Marlin 90 Degree Free-Angle Fluid Extractor
New Model - extension tube compartment for neatly storing all three hoses!
Hand-operated oil extractor where pumping the handle creates suction to evacuate waste fluids. Three different suction probes to evacuate via dip-stick tube.
Suction probes included - 5.9mm/6.9mm/9.9mm O/D
6.5L total capacity
Suitable for oils and most other service fluids
Semi-transparent body and graduations allow progress for extraction to be monitored
Perfect for doing oil changes on jet skis, boats, pwc etc
Siphoning water from fish tanks
Vast range of applications!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Specially-designed limitation-free 90 degree operation
- Perfect for all motor vehicles, engine and industrial machinery use
- With Tubing Holder to store tubes easily and efficiently
- AC/DC power is not required
- Prevent oil leaks from the tank with fully automatic mechanism device
- Manufactured in Taiwan to ensure excellence and durable quality
does the job!!!By: Pete on 20 July 2017bought this to do top down oil changes on a Holden Cruze Turbo Diesel but haven't got around to that job yet. Done a couple of mowers however and am very happy with the product. The tube storage is a bit awkward but I have some spare PVC pipe and end caps so will make a holder for them to keep them under control. Would recommend this to anyone doing DIY oil changes - great product.
Great product!By: Geoff on 2 March 2016I was delighted to find that this is identical to my Macnaught branded pump but even though it's $20 cheaper. The tube holder on the back is great for keeping them dirt free. Very happy
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate