- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
The ECRP24025 240V electric cable reel is an innovative storage & retrieval system containing 25 metres of 3 x 1.5mm2 wires - 9amp cable and plugs designed to provide a convenient, tidy and safe means of controlling electric cable in the workplace.
The robust plastic outer casing contains an automatic spring rewind mechanism that efficiently rewinds the 25m cable for storage after use and the reel can be mounted/demounted via the integral swiveling steel wall bracket.
Always beneficial to have on hand, the ECRP24025 240V electric cable reel available from Alemlube is a user-friendly, compact designed reel complete with thermal overload protection that activates at close to 56ºC; A must for addressing workplace and employee safety.
The user must fully extend the electric cable prior to switching on mains power to avoid the cable overheating and possibly catching fire thus creating an unsafe, hazardous situation.
Maximum rated power when coiled is 800W when uncoiled is 2000W.
The ECRP24025 240V electric cable reel is CE approved and Australian Standard compliant in accordance with AS/N25 3000 standard.
- Automatic spring rewind mechanism
- Plastic outer casing
- The ideal and safest way to store electric cable
- Swivelling steel wall bracket
- Ratchet stop device is easily inspected by the end user
- Supplied with 25m x 3 x 1.5mm2 wires cable & plugs
- Thermal overload protection kicks in at 56ºC ± 5ºC
- Maximum 9amps
- Max power when coiled 800W - uncoiled 2,000W
- Fully extend the electric cable prior to switching on mains power
- CE approved & Australian Standard compliant in accordance with AS/N25 3000 standard
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Revolution Industrial Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.